Thursday, August 19, 2021

I Heart Coffee

There is nothing better in the morning than a hot, freshly brewed cup of coffee. I drink mine black... enjoying all the earthiness of the brew. Recently, a friend told me about a website - uroastem.com where you can purchase your very own green coffee beans and roast them yourself. Considering the freshness that freshly roasted beans would bring to my morning cup of joe, in addition to the cost savings of doing it myself, I just couldn't pass up trying it. I ordered up a pound of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, Fair Trade Organic Guatamala Genuine Antigua and Sumatra Mandheling Fair Trade Organic. So far I have tried the Ethiopian and Guatamala and they are just out of this world! The roasting process is so easy and the results are well worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment